Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A call from an unfamiliar person...

The salesman called me yesterday and when his name appeared at first I was surprised and wondered who this person was. Then a chill ran through me cause it dawned on me that my car was here. Oh my God! Thank you. Thank you. I am just so excited. I could not stop screaming. I will be able to drive my car by this Friday. Can you believe it? My car is 2 months early. God must love me very much. I thank him for His grace over and over again.

I am so happy, I am over the moon about this. I am thinking of my new car registration number. I think I found the perfect one. Hopefully I get it. We shall see. Everything is done. The loan agreement has been signed, the downpayment cleared, insurance set and lastly the car registration number. Oooh. I am so happy.

Come to mama baby rush. This news came to me on the eve of my PTK exam. How did I manage to concentrate in studying. I tell you eeet wuzzzz veeerry ard. Ha ha ha ha. I just kept on repeating to myself if I do not want to suffer paying for the monthly cost of the car I should really score a Band 4 for this exam, I grew to become sooo stressed. Mrs Telipok said to me this morning, "you look stressed". I was. Hmmm very very stressed. My baby kept on kicking inside of me. My body ached everywhere. I could not retain any information at all. I felt like my brain was a sieve. However I regained some kind of fighting spirit and did not give up. I practiced all morning up the the exam time at two pm. My exam finally ended at five. I was so relieved. It is all over. I survived. I still have to write my reports but I should rest now. :)

I did it and my rush is rushing to me.
There is no better feeling than this.

4 comments:

maizura said...

Wah wah wah...u deserve it! :) Hope u pass ur PTK dgn jayanya.

Doc Rogue said...

Thank Mai, :) I hope so too.

sitihasnah said...

we've done it, rach. I think you deserve a band 4. All the hard works.. all the stressful week and cant sleep at night to prepare the speeches.. it's a mental and physical torture, really.. but at last.. abis sudah PTK 3!

Doc Rogue said...

memang we all deserve it.. I never saw a group of people put so much effort into something they dont like doing.. hahaha... I still can't sleep well nowadays.. i think i may still be stressed.

I am like a bird - Eagle.. woo hoo..

Your Power Bird is an Eagle
You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.

The Keys to Your Life - Shite! truth reverberates.

The Keys to Your Life
Anything good in your life comes from you having the strength to make good decisions.

You know how to assess a situation before you leap into action.

Anything bad in your life comes from fooling yourself or clinging to illusions.

Be strong enough to see the world clearly. Learn from your mistakes.

My Shoe Type - Oh I am common... :)

You Are Sneakers
You are creative, funky, and forward thinking.
You are cool, but you are still approachable.

You are stylish and edgy, but you aren't a slave to fashion.
You tend to put your own spin on trends.

You tend to have a fast paced, busy lifestyle.
Not a lot of people can keep up with you!

You should live: Near nature

You should work: In a job that keeps you on the go

The Sesame Street Personality Quiz - Who would have guessed

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others