Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Labour Day!

I am a labourer. I laboured everyday since I returned from my studies. Recently I labour over exam papers. Woo hoo.. So I took a break today! I deserve a holiday.

I hope everyone else enjoyed their labour day as much as I did. My other half and I went for an early breakfast at my favourite Tj aru Kon Lau Mee. I do not know why I keep on going back there when I know I will only get to sit after shooing people off their table before they are ready and that I only get served an hour after I have ordered. I order at the counter not when I am sat down. Hmmm but I love the texture of their noodles and they way they mix this particularly yummy breakfast.

Then we went to pick up our kiddo, (yes we decided to leave him home so we can focus on enjoying our food) to visit his cousin at my parent's place. Seeing the two children play brought joy to my heart. :) What I mean by playing is fighting over toys. My sister's little girl is a very tiny dictator who I will christen as Lady Dictator. She would not let My Kiddo touch any of her toys. Would show off to get My Kiddo's attention only to get him upset by shoving him off the toys. They would end up wrestling each other. Sigh... Children. How fast do they grow up and start being those screaming teenagers we often see and cringe at. Hmmm... I do not claim mine would be any better or perfect. In fact he might be a terror to me for the rest of my life. So I will treasure these days. :) Hoping that he will grow up to be a lovable teen.

By half past ten, I was quick to tell my other half that we need to leave for the cinema. Early? not too early. The Iron Man started at 11.50 am. Ferrying My Kiddo back to my in laws was a must to again get to enjoy the next activity. I am crazy about Robert Downey Jr. There I said it. I have always been secretly loving his bad habits and bad attitude since I saw him in Ally McBeal. I hate the fact that I love bad boys. It teases the shit out of me. Hah... explains most of my pain nowadays, which I have fixit for. Anyhoo I am at peace with myself and I understand my weakness. Getting back to the movie. I of course loved it. It is perfect. I never really followed Iron Man until MOH introduced it to me last year in the cartoon version. I am more of an X-men and Spiderman fan. I never heard of Iron Man until my MOH. But the story line really rocks my world. I am a gadget nut. I loved inspector gadget and now with Iron Man I go gaga.

After the wonderful movie, MOH and I picked up our Kiddo and went for a picnic with his cousin and you know the day is just perfect.

No comments:

I am like a bird - Eagle.. woo hoo..

Your Power Bird is an Eagle
You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.

The Keys to Your Life - Shite! truth reverberates.

The Keys to Your Life
Anything good in your life comes from you having the strength to make good decisions.

You know how to assess a situation before you leap into action.

Anything bad in your life comes from fooling yourself or clinging to illusions.

Be strong enough to see the world clearly. Learn from your mistakes.

My Shoe Type - Oh I am common... :)

You Are Sneakers
You are creative, funky, and forward thinking.
You are cool, but you are still approachable.

You are stylish and edgy, but you aren't a slave to fashion.
You tend to put your own spin on trends.

You tend to have a fast paced, busy lifestyle.
Not a lot of people can keep up with you!

You should live: Near nature

You should work: In a job that keeps you on the go

The Sesame Street Personality Quiz - Who would have guessed

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others