Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Waiting Game.

Today is the 9th of July, 2008. I am about a month away from delivering my second son. :) I really can not wait.

My first born was soo much easier to carry. This one is really tiring me and exhausting me. Sigh... I am not complaining but I do feel there is a large difference between these two pregnancies. Maybe my youngest son will give me a lot of sleepless nights, maybe he will not be as big as first one. But I promise I will love him equally.

I have been trying to tell My Kiddo that his Li'l Bro is coming soon. I showed him the scanned photo of his bro's feet and hands. Guess what My Kiddo did after he stared at the scan. He gave a kiss to my huge tummy and gave me a smile. Oh it was a sweet sweet sweet moment.

I wonder how hard it will be to keep My Kiddo from hitting his Li'l Bro out of jealousy. I expect him to be jealous, to be displaced and to feel sad. Yet, I hope most of all that he will see how precious and in need his Li'l Brother will be and to want to try his bestest best to be a good older brother. Fingers are crossed. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

ok tu rac..don't worry...mcn leah and leevan juga..heehe. ada kita crita kan...i guess leah was jealous 4 the 1st 2 mths then after tidak sudah..

c lovinon is loving..sure he will sayang2 his lil bro so much....siok but panat sajalah...heehe

Doc Rogue said...

lush.. thanks Jess

I am like a bird - Eagle.. woo hoo..

Your Power Bird is an Eagle
You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.

The Keys to Your Life - Shite! truth reverberates.

The Keys to Your Life
Anything good in your life comes from you having the strength to make good decisions.

You know how to assess a situation before you leap into action.

Anything bad in your life comes from fooling yourself or clinging to illusions.

Be strong enough to see the world clearly. Learn from your mistakes.

My Shoe Type - Oh I am common... :)

You Are Sneakers
You are creative, funky, and forward thinking.
You are cool, but you are still approachable.

You are stylish and edgy, but you aren't a slave to fashion.
You tend to put your own spin on trends.

You tend to have a fast paced, busy lifestyle.
Not a lot of people can keep up with you!

You should live: Near nature

You should work: In a job that keeps you on the go

The Sesame Street Personality Quiz - Who would have guessed

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others