Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Eid Al Fitr Celebrations

Wow it is raya time again. I hope everyone is having a good raya celebration. I am just chilling at home.. too tired. Played with my son most of the day. I need a rest. Yet I wish to eat some raya cookies too..

What I only found out lately is that Malaysia loves Stacy soo much she became the AF6 winner. WOW. Really proud that this gutsy girl from Tuavon had caught the hearts of Malaysians.

When I first saw her perform in Q-ball. I was thinking another really young local girl who should be studying instead. Did not realise that she had it in her to win the big AF. That prooves what little I know. Duh again. But congratulations to the little woman with a big voice.

Oh I gotta go stop my Kiddo from trying to hit MOH. Tah... By the way I am enjoying my maternity break so much. I have become too busy even to post a blog. Hmmm..

No comments:

I am like a bird - Eagle.. woo hoo..

Your Power Bird is an Eagle
You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.

The Keys to Your Life - Shite! truth reverberates.

The Keys to Your Life
Anything good in your life comes from you having the strength to make good decisions.

You know how to assess a situation before you leap into action.

Anything bad in your life comes from fooling yourself or clinging to illusions.

Be strong enough to see the world clearly. Learn from your mistakes.

My Shoe Type - Oh I am common... :)

You Are Sneakers
You are creative, funky, and forward thinking.
You are cool, but you are still approachable.

You are stylish and edgy, but you aren't a slave to fashion.
You tend to put your own spin on trends.

You tend to have a fast paced, busy lifestyle.
Not a lot of people can keep up with you!

You should live: Near nature

You should work: In a job that keeps you on the go

The Sesame Street Personality Quiz - Who would have guessed

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others