Friday, October 17, 2008

iPhone no more, HTC Touch come over

I blogged a while before about how I wished I had the iPhone.

Recently I went to Centre Point Sabah and asked about the iPhone at the Apple Outlet. Guess what? They have phased out the iPhone I wanted for the iPhone 3G with a much higher price. Great. Just great.

I decided just then and then I decided I would not be able to afford that and I would just look for a normal PDA to do my work.

A visit to the PDAexpert in 1 Borneo however put my sadness aside. They had a PDA phone which was really much better than the iPhone in terms of programs. HTC Touch Diamond. After looking at it and handling it for half an hour. I was in Love. So I got home and surfed the web for a few days looking at reviews on it. I also am wondering how much I will need a QWERTY layout to type. Hmmm.



Ponder.. ponder.. ponder.. surf.. surf.. surf.. read.. read.. read.. Then I found one info which made me think I should wait for the HTC Touch Pro aka Raphael.. How cool is that name... :) wink* wink* :p . It perfectly marries the fun side of having a smart phone with work. Apparently it is also possible to give power point presentations from this tiny machine. Cool. Does that mean I don't have to lug my heavy laptop around. I hope. I will definitely get this HTC Touch Pro now. Given that it has arrived here.

Ok now I am settled and I can work. Ha ha ha

3 comments:

Gallivanter said...

The HTC is way hotter than the overrated iPod. :-)

sitihasnah said...

my bro IL got one.. and it is really nice.. yeah.. u should get one..hmm... how I wish to have it for my birthday present.. [big smile]

niezam sandakan said...

Sabah has the most ridiculous price for iPhone. Well KL also not bad. New Zealand the best and Singapore also cheaper that KL.

iPhone learning in terms of Application and more better in the future :) (10k Application since July 2008 only)

iPhone win in style/action i guess.

Checkout the HTC Touch HD vs. iPhone 3G Video via YouTube - http://is.gd/bBnO

See ya

I am like a bird - Eagle.. woo hoo..

Your Power Bird is an Eagle
You are spiritual and able to soar to great heights.
You are a true inspiration, and many people look to you for guidance.
And you are quite demanding in relationships... but you're worth it.
People know that you will become even greater than you imagine.

The Keys to Your Life - Shite! truth reverberates.

The Keys to Your Life
Anything good in your life comes from you having the strength to make good decisions.

You know how to assess a situation before you leap into action.

Anything bad in your life comes from fooling yourself or clinging to illusions.

Be strong enough to see the world clearly. Learn from your mistakes.

My Shoe Type - Oh I am common... :)

You Are Sneakers
You are creative, funky, and forward thinking.
You are cool, but you are still approachable.

You are stylish and edgy, but you aren't a slave to fashion.
You tend to put your own spin on trends.

You tend to have a fast paced, busy lifestyle.
Not a lot of people can keep up with you!

You should live: Near nature

You should work: In a job that keeps you on the go

The Sesame Street Personality Quiz - Who would have guessed

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others